Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fuck You; Writer's Block

The Friday Fuck You has returned after a one week hiatus!

As I mentioned, I have hit a little bit of a road block with my writing. I have very little inspiration to write about anything these days. Even though I have ideas, I just can't seem to get them out...and that leads to lulls in posts. I promised my readers three posts per week and sometimes I can't even think of three sentences. But my promises, like the circle, will be unbroken!

Fuck You. Writer's Block can kick rocks with jellies on!

I am going to bang out three per week even if I gotta ramble about people who annoy me at work, lol. Believe me, I have enough of those stories to get me through all of 09! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ms. S said...

Yes! LOL. The stories about your work drama keeps me going at work. LOL.