Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Love Your Blog!


I've been nominated for the "I love your blog" award! It feels good to be loved! Thank you Ms. S!!! Would an acceptance speech be a bit much? I would like to thank my family, KB, my friends, and the insane world I live in for being my inspiration to write. Of course, above all else, I'd like to thank God! Just kidding folks...but in all honesty it was an honor being nominated, lol

And now I shall pass the torch...

Now The Rules:
1. The nominated is allowed to put this picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who hearted you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

I nominate:
1. Ms. S of course, her blog keeps me in stitches!
2. Islandista
3. Single Black Male
4. Sister Toldja
5. Kasmira
6. The Cheap Chica
7. Cheap Thrills-Boston

1 comment:

Kasmira said...

Thank you! I'm honored!