Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Public Apology

A few years ago I pointed out to my cousin that she had the same shoe (style) in different brands and different colors. I can't say that she was entirely pleased with me for pointing it out but she has since varied her selection a bit.

Years later, I am unpacking my suitcase from my recent vacay and behold...


exhibit A; same damn purse


Not once in purchasing said purses did I realize that it is the same style in different colors and brands. Sure one is satin, one is leather, and one is patent...but they are essentially the same bag.

So dear cousin I want to apologize for poking fun. Aparently sticking to what we like runs in the family!

2 comments:

Ms. S said...

LOL. But they are very cute purses!

Ms. S said...

I have nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog" award!! Check my blog for details!

http://crown-n-glory.blogspot.com

=]