Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whatever You Like

Male bloggers haven't been very supportive of the new T.I. song. And I can understand their hesitance to an extent...but I am a lady. And damned if I am gonna turn up my nose at a brotha who says I can have whatever I like;

Hundred K deposits, vacations hit the tropics/ Cause errbody know it ain't trickin if ya got it/ Ya need to never ever gotta go to yo wallet/ Long as I got rubberband banks in my pocket/ Five six, rides with rims and a body kit/ Ya ain't gotta downgrade you can get what I get /My chick can have what she want/ And go in every store for any bag she want/ And know she ain't never had a man like that/ To buy ya anything your heart desire like that





"Baby you can have whatever you like"



Just hearing it give me the warm and fuzzies! Do we need a man to tell us that? No. Are we depending on a man to give us anything? Hell no. But that doesn't mean we aren't open to being spoiled. In the same way a man wants to know that after a long day at work, he can come home to a cold beer and a hot meal...a woman would like to think that because she's made that possible she can have whatever she likes!

Fellas, you are looking at it the wrong way. We are not talking about gold diggers. Nor are we looking for a handout. We are simply saying it's nice to hear a man say that he is willing to give his lady whatever her heart desires.

Does KB spoil me? No, I am all about spoiling myself. But, for the record, this Miss Independent is independent by choice. Not too many guys feel the way T.I. does; and I am not a fan of the question "why do you need_________?".

But don't fret my dears...until T.I.'s sentiment is shared by the masses we CAN have whatever we like. As long as we are willing to buy it ourselves!

2 comments:

Ms. S said...

You damn right! MsMoneyDreams and I brought a whole lot of what we want from the mall yesterday. Here here!

Ash said...

We can pop bottles all night
Baby you can have whatever you like