Thursday, October 2, 2008

Am I the only one that noticed?

So I've mentioned before that I am a bit of a pop culture junkie. Oddly enoughI don't have very many friends who share my pop culture interests, which means I don't have very many people to share the things that make me say hmm with. Well lovies, that is where you come in. I figured I'd throw a few things out there...you tell me...am I the only one that noticed?

  • Who exactly is the audience for the Wu Tang documentary? Seriously, who is going to own that on dvd?
  • Did Jennifer Hudson really dump her longtime boyfriend for Punk from I Love New York?
  • Are Diddy and Ashton Kutcher still BFFs?
  • Will Terrance and Rocsi meet the same demise as Free and AJ?
  • How SPOT ON is Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression?
  • What's with Brandy's eyelashes?
  • After 12 years, why am I only now hearing about this Urban World Film Festival? And next year can I be down?
  • How many singles from Papertrail has T.I. released? Is it safe to say we've pretty much heard all it has to offer?
  • Am I the only one who would like to be on Rev Run's Words of Wisdom emailing list?
  • Is Reggie Bush actually serious about Kim Kardashian? And are they officially more annoying than Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson? Think they hang out?
Feel free to chime in. If you have answers, let a sista know. If you have questions of your own throw then out there!

No comments: